The Pensions Industry
The study manual is broken down into sections. This section, the Pensions Industry, can be found on Pages 1-9 of the Study Manual.
In this section we give you an overview of pensions. We look at the:
- Origins of and Overview of Pensions
- Parties involved in Pensions
- The Employment Package
- We also reference the Current Pensions' scene by directing you to the Resources Page and reviewing current legislation.
Each section has four different types of learning activity:
- References (the relevant parts of the Study Manual for you to revise and learn)
- Think About it (a current topic for you to revise and learn about)
- Fact Finding (factual questions with checkable answers)
- Test (multiple choice questions with answers)